Thursday, January 11, 2018

C.C. Designs Newsletter Project: Roberto's Rascals Puppy Power!

Happy Thursday everyone! Have you seen the New Release at C.C. Designs? Oh my word, I LOVE it all!! I don't even have a dog or puppy, but I can't get enough of the stamps and dies! They are so CUTE and so much fun to play with!

To showcase the stamps and tons of dies released this month, I decided to alter an 8x8 Wood Frame. I love making these frames, and they allow me to add a ton of stuff to them. I used two puppies and a sentiment from Roberto's Rascals Puppy Power. The puppies are peeking out of the middle area, haha!
Copics:
Puppies: E41, E42, E43, E44, C2, C3, C5, R11

I used a ton of the new dies on this project. The Heart Banner Metal Die is showcased in the top right corner. I used the letters from the Alphabits Clear Set to stamp the word PUPPY on the banner. Then I used one of dies from the Spinners Metal Die set to cut the wavy white line. I put the white wavy cut-out under my acrylic block and then shaped the stamp on top of the block so it would line up. That's the great thing about clear sentiment stamps....you can curve them. :)

The love banner was made using the small diamond shape from the Diamond Metal Dies. I used the Love Word Metal Die for the letters on the banner. To finish it off, I added the die-cut puppy and dog house from the Puppy Accessories Metal Die Set at the bottom of my frame. The sentiment inside the dog house is from the Puppy Power Clear Set. The longer sentiment inside the frame is from Penny Black.

The cute digital papers are called Puppy Love and purchased from Etsy. After I cut out my paper pieces, I like to run them through my Xyron Sticker Maker so I get a quick and even amount of adhesive on the back. It makes the assembly process so much faster!

Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of the awesome stamps and dies for your collection!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: